Blog has moved, searching new blog...

17 June, 2012

NaGaDeMo Game Update: Collisions and Prospects

Today I have started on collisions with the map.  It's taking me longer than I expected because I'm still getting used to Monkey (although as mentioned before, because of my experience with BlitzMax, I am liking it a lot).

The screenshot doesn't show much difference, and the collision isn't perfect yet, but it show the man stopping when there is a wall in the way of where the user has clicked and the man.

As said before, I'm going to program the game in the free version of Monkey (which let's you compile full HTML5 games), and if I complete the game, I'll then buy the full version and release an Android version of the game.   But, to be honest I don't think I'll have an Android version before the end of the month or even a full version of the game.  I do hope to have a demo ready, with at least one full working level.


No comments:

Post a Comment