Blog has moved, searching new blog...

11 February, 2012

Pixeloids - Day 2

Here's my first go at a title screen. I'll probably try and improve it. But I want to try and keep the 8-bit pixelated look.

Compared to yesterday, it doesn't look like I've got far, but the game is finally starting to be playable, and a good sign is that it does look like it will be fun. I've also been playing around with graphics, the title screen, and learning the language a bit more.

 I'm currently concentrating on an Android version, and if it does turn out to be as fun as it's starting to feel, I'll adapt it for the PC(Linux/Windows) version.  Which, is something I have to keep thinking about when coding, so that it'll be easily ported.  (such as the PC version should be able to handle more graphics on the screen (the Pixeloids - or green men).

No comments:

Post a Comment