Blog has moved, searching new blog...

09 February, 2012

Admob

I'm disappointed with the amount of advertising money from leadbolt my second game, Pixel Strip has brought in.

The biggest winner from my hangman game ads, was the ad wall shown in between games of hangman, which has brought in $12.74 of the $18.55 dollars that I've reached so far (in nearly a month).

The Pixel Strip has about 2000 less users, but it still does have over 2000 downloads, so in theory should be making half the amount. I know the free version of Hangman has reached over 4500 downloads, from various app-stores.

So, I've decided to do two things, I've signed up to admob (which I believe offers a smaller amount, but it pays on clicks - leadbolt pays for completed actions; such as downloading the game advertised, but pays more., and placed a banner ad on the level select screen, depending on how much it makes, I will see if I'll replace the leadbolt banner ads with the admob banner ads. I've also put a content unlocker (a big banner of offers that covers the screen - as my hangman free version has) between games on Pixel Strip, however, I've included an optional close button to it.

I've also updated the advert banner positions in the hangman free version.

No comments:

Post a Comment