Blog has moved, searching new blog...

26 February, 2012

back to work

I´ve been able to GLBasic code on my phone, and it works out at about the same speed (maybe a tiny bit faster) to display 200+ Pixeloids characters on the screen, without any slowdown.

It´s taken about twice as long as I wished to get to this stage, but I think the end is in sight.

I´ve added extremely basic AI, so the green Pixeloids try to avoid the red enemy Infectoids, (I don´t want anything to process intensive as, I need most resources to try and draw as many of the Pixeloids to the screen as possible).

I guess, I just need to try and figure a way for levels to be different (maybe different enemies) or a survival mode/time attack.  The survival mode being that you have to see how long you can survive without losing all your Pixeloids.  The time attack mode being that the player has to see how many Pixeloids they can keep alive in 60 seconds or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment