Blog has moved, searching new blog...

17 May, 2012

Zombie Hell. Weekly/Bi-weekly Game Number 1

I've nearly finished my first weekly/bi-weekly (we'll see how it goes) Android game.

The game is called Zombie Hell and in the game the player makes a 'last stand' against the incoming zombie hoards.  There are different types of Zombies such as ones which walk faster or take more to kill.  Also, there are three types of weapon, a pistol, which in the game, never runs completely out of ammo, also a shotgun and grenade, which are only available on certain levels/certain moments.

Here is a screenshot of what it looks like so far.  I should have it finished by my own imposed 7 deadline, which is Saturday.


And here is a wallpaper / title screen that I made for it.


I'm also hoping to create 2 more games from this, a Star Trek style/themed game with phasers., and a Rambo style/themed game.

No comments:

Post a Comment