Blog has moved, searching new blog...

13 May, 2012

The Penalti of Ramos reaches the trending and top free new apps lists



Wow I've created a monster!
The Penalty of Ramos or El Penalti de Ramos, which I admit is my worst game ever is now at now number 16 in the Most Popular Android Apps List:
https://play.google.com/store/​apps/collection/movers_shakers
and number 45 in the top new free Android applications list:
https://play.google.com/store/​apps/collection/​topselling_new_free?start=24&nu​m=24

However, even though ratings are either 5 star for the joke or 1 star because it's a bad game, I am pleased that a non-American-targeted and non-English game is doing so well, and hell this is my first time on any of the front pages of the Google Play store for Android.  So I will enjoy the success, even if the reputation of my game-making skills does take a hit.


From a suggestion in a comment, I have nearly finished a similar game for Lionel Messi and his penalty against Chelsea in the Champions League where he hit the cross bar.  It's called The Penalty of Messi: The Legend of the crossbar.   It's a tiny bit different to The Penalty of Ramos and I will write a blog post here, when it's accepted into Google's Play store.

No comments:

Post a Comment