Blog has moved, searching new blog...

12 May, 2012

New Plan of Action for Sionco

After careful thought I have come up with a plan for the immediate future of Sionco.

After, the recent success of my (admittedly) worst game el Penalti de Ramos, which I made as a joke for one of my students (I'm an English teacher in Spain), and the time it's taking to rewrite and re-plan my biggest project yet (a Formula One management game for Android and the PC), I've decided for the moment, to try and make a small Android arcade game every week (or every two weeks) and then when each game is completed, use any time left in that week to continue making the F1 Manager games.

The reason for this, is that I wish to make enough from advertising in the small games to be able to reduce my working hours a little (even if only 1 or 2 hours less) so that I will have more time to work on the big projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment