Blog has moved, searching new blog...

01 March, 2013

Grand Prix Super Manager

Just a small update.
Yesterday and today, I'm back working on Grand Prix Super Manager.  
As mentioned before, I'm working on the grand prix weekend engine. 

I've implemented weather conditions, and lap times worked out from the tyre choice / condition, driver skills and car condition.

The screen below will look different in the final game, but it shows lap times, and the effects of having the wrong tyre (even though the times need to be changed). Also, I haven't implemented AI yet, for when the teams send out their drivers.

2 comments:

  1. Game start for new season?.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, but no.
    I don't have a lot of time to work on it. so it will probably be a long time, that's if it's ever finished.

    ReplyDelete