Blog has moved, searching new blog...

15 January, 2012

Stats First Day

I thought I'd release some stats.

I've released my games on the Android Market:
Sionco on Android Market

and on slide me (the slide me full version being slightly cheaper, as the android market as a limit on some countries)

Sionco on Slide me

It's been two days since I've released the paid app
and one and a day since I've released the ad supported free app

On slide me:
I've had 2 completed purchases of the full version
326 downloads of the free limited ad-supported version

on Android Market (of the first day and a half)
0 purchases
65 downloads of the free limited ad-supported version.

From the adds using two in-game adds from leadbolt.net, I've got 0.65$.


I think it's helped with slideme having newer apps on the front page, so it's got a lot more screen time.

But, as my first try at developing an Android game, I'm very happy with that!

No comments:

Post a Comment