Blog has moved, searching new blog...

07 January, 2012

Android

I've downloaded a copy of basic4android because I'm interested in developing mainly educational games for mobile phones, and was looking for something that's not too far away from what I'm used to.

So, I was pleasantly surprised with the ease basic4android allowed me to do this, from testing the game on my own mobile phone to designing the screen for it.

In the first afternoon that I've played with this not overpriced toy, I've managed to create a simple hangman game, that's shown in this screenshot. I can't let anyone play it at the moment as I haven't yet got an Android developers license and am only using the trial version of basic4android, but I'm mightily impressed and am considering buying it. I do feel that it could a good bit of software for the type of educational games that I'm thinking of creating.

No comments:

Post a Comment