Blog has moved, searching new blog...

14 January, 2012

Hangman for English Learners - Free Version

I've also released a free version of my hangman game.

This version has only ten subjects (compared to the 18 in the full version), and I probably won't update them (I might change my mind depending on what I make from the ads).
And also, it's add supported. It contains a small add that shows on the main screen, and one that shows after you finish a round of hangman.

I was considering push adds, that appear in the notification area, but after reading negative comments about them, and having experienced one myself (from which I promptly uninstalled the game which had it), I decided just to have the in game ads that show in a box, I'm using leadbolt's service, I'll update the blog with my experiences, but I've heard a couple of good words from other people who've used them.

Hopefully, what I wish for is that these adds can help with the food shopping.

Hangman Full Version

Hangman Free Basic Version

No comments:

Post a Comment