Blog has moved, searching new blog...

12 April, 2012

F1 Manager Game, PC (Linux / Windows) Version (Day 2)

Here's a screenshot showing what is the start of the PC version of my F1 Management simulation game.  (probably to be called GP Race Manager)

Currently, you can select a team, hire and renew the contracts of your drivers, and sign other teams drivers for this year / next year, as shown in the first screenshot












I also have started the development/garage screen, to show the quality of different parts of the car.  But I haven't yet implemented increasing/decreasing staff levels or the developing of new parts (as I have in the mobile version).   At this moment I'm just copying what I've already done in the Android version, but I hope to make it more detailed once the Android version is complete.






As said before, I will focus 90% on the mobile version of the game until that is finished, before I give any real attention to a PC version.  But I do hope that I can get a version available for Linux and Windows PC's, one day...


No comments:

Post a Comment