Blog has moved, searching new blog...

31 March, 2012

F1 Race Manager, Day 4 - Screenshot update

I still continue on this big (maybe too big) project. I have just started today's few hours of work on the game (an F1 Management game for Android mobile phones). But I think some screenshots will demonstrate better, to where I am upto (very early)
The first screenshot shows the team selection screen.
The second screen shot shows the current state of the 'home screen' from where the player can reach most other screens. I intend to add screens for : sponsorship, finance and testing.
This screen shows the 'garage' which shows the stats of the car, and also where the user can set their mechanics to build/upgrade new parts.
This screen shows the driver information screen, where the user can see the stats of their own drivers, and eventually will be able to hire and fire drivers.

No comments:

Post a Comment