Blog has moved, searching new blog...

30 March, 2012

F1 mobile management Game, day 3

I've had even less time to programme today, but I'm pleased with what I got done. The home screen now has 2 more options (4 in total), which are a screen to show the teams current drivers along with all their stats (and to browse other teams), I hope this screen will allow for firing/hiring new drivers in the future. The second new thing I've added is the start of the garage screen, where currently the player can see the condition of their two cars, as well as stats. This screen will eventually be where the player can build/upgrade new parts for their cars. I'm always thinking of new things that would have to be in the game, and the project seems to get bigger and bigger. So, I'll have to write a list of things that are important, and things that aren't necessary. My plan is to have basic functionality at first, yet a working game, such as a basic race, and basic management options, such as hire/fire drivers, improve car parts.

No comments:

Post a Comment