Blog has moved, searching new blog...

09 August, 2010

Looking for someone to draw the graphics (the cars and circuit pieces) for my game.

I'm looking for help for my game, specifically, someone who can draw better than me.

1. The Car graphics, if you look at mine they are quite poor:


2. the track pieces, such as a straights, corners, grassy areas, etc.. (the following is an example of a one of the 'tiles' which all fit together to make the track:



3. Simple track objects, such as fences, tyre walls, pit crews, lights, spectators


4. The GUI (the menus) such as buttons, backgrounds, set-up screens, driver and circuit select screens)



if you feel you can help, please leave a message here, sign-up to the forum at (www.sionco.info) or send an e-mail to isionco(at)gmail(dot)com


I'd love someone to help partner me on this game, or even if you want to just draw the cars or the menus, I'd love any help, as to be honest my graphic skills are awful.

No comments:

Post a Comment