Blog has moved, searching new blog...

27 April, 2011

Eigth Day: Optimization and Classic Word Game menu.

Today, as usual I have only been able to work a few hours. So, before my code get's to messy I've been trying to tidy it in both games (Play to Learn and Classic Word Games).
So bascially I've tried to incorporate similar variables from the different mini-games into one and commenting on my code.

Also, I've worked a little bit on the Classic Word Games game, I now have a screen where the user can select whether they want to play hangman, the memory card game or the soon to be developed third game, and also the difficulty. The next step for Classic Word Games is to create the third word game and add a 'subject select screen' where the user can choose which subject of vocabulary that they want to learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment