Blog has moved, searching new blog...

23 February, 2010

Sometimes a rest is good.

I know I hadn't really started on my game, but a collision problem I was having with the players movements in jumping from building to building had got me stumped and due to being busy with work and having a cold which seemed to not go away, all this de-motivated me, and as you can see from the date of my last post, I didn't touch my game for about two weeks.

But after watching some movies based on comic book heroes, today I decided to jump back in and my god, I solved the collision problems in an hour, it also seemed so simple today, that I don't know how I didn't fix it before.

So, I guess it's true, sometimes if your lacking in ideas, it's best to have a good rest and totally forget about it, so you can come back fresh faced and with a fresh outlook.

No comments:

Post a Comment