Blog has moved, searching new blog...

08 January, 2013

F1: Grand Prix Super Manager News

After a brief diversion to learn the Monkey programming language  by creating casual game Rocket Croc for Android and in Flash, I'm back to working on Grand Prix Super Manager (which I've started again in Monkey).   I've worked on it for three days, as well as creating a definite plan of what each screen in the game has and does and what features will be in the finished version.  This will help me finish the game, instead of adding new ideas all the time.

One addition to my plan is the addition of news.  Anything that happens to any of the teams will appear in the news.

The current screen (shown below) is a bit basic, but it works and updates correctly.  I'll probably change the layout later on.

No comments:

Post a Comment