Blog has moved, searching new blog...

31 December, 2012

GPSM and new beginnings in monkey

I made another small game to get to know monkey and see if it's right for GPSM (my Formula 1 management Game), and I really like it, it's certainly helped my code to be more organised and more modular based.

so, now I'm back to making GPSM,
One change is that I've separated the garage screen into two, so as seen in the screenshot below, there is a garage screen , where you will be able to see the condition of each of your cars, make repairs and decide whether to use a different engine or gear box.

The R&D will be for the pure development of this and next years car.

Screenshot (please excuse the terrible font and the location of the 'continue' button, I'm still not sure where to put it)


No comments:

Post a Comment